If you have sustained an auto injury due to a collision with your airbag or seatbelt, it’s essential to see our chiropractor as soon as possible. At Chiropractic USA in Oro Valley, AZ, we specialize in treating various types of auto injuries through natural and noninvasive services. We provide thorough evaluations of a patient’s health by examining their medical history and current condition. We can assess your injury and create a customized treatment plan unique to your needs.
Why Seat Belt and Airbag Injuries Occur
A seat belt is one of the crucial safety features in a car. If you are involved in an accident, it reduces the severity of the injuries by preventing you from flying out of the vehicle, which would lead to fatalities. However, the seat belt might cause injuries on impact. When a vehicle is involved in an accident, the airbags will come out at an extremely high speed. It is undeniable that airbags save lives and reduce the severity of injuries, but they may also cause accidents to the driver and passenger.
Common Seat Belt and Airbag Injuries
There are many types of airbag or seatbelt injuries that can occur. Some common seatbelt and airbag injuries include:
- Herniated or bulging discs: When your discs are forced out of place, it causes them to protrude or, in severe cases, even rupture.
- Subluxations: This is any misalignment in the spine or a joint that can cause tenderness, muscle soreness, pain, numbness, and stiffness.
- Whiplash: Whiplash can lead to pain and stiffness in the neck or shoulders.
It can take days or even weeks for an auto accident injury to begin to show any symptoms. That’s why it’s crucial to visit us at Chiropractor USA after your accident for a proper assessment before symptoms set in.
Chiropractic Care for Auto Accident Injuries
Many auto accident injuries can change your life forever, especially when they’re left untreated. Seeing our chiropractor early on after you suffer an auto injury helps ensure that you heal quickly. Some chiropractic services that we use at our Oro Valley office to treat auto accident injuries include:
- Adjustments: Chiropractic adjustments help to correct misalignments and help speed up your body’s natural healing process.
- Massage therapy: This treatment effectively relieves pain and tension and improves circulation, which is vital for healing.
- Spinal compression: This treatment helps to relieve pressure on the discs or nerve roots, which reduces pain from an auto injury.
Contact Us for Auto Injury Treatment from Our Chiropractor in Oro Valley, AZ
If you’re suffering from an auto injury caused by a seatbelt or airbag, schedule an appointment at Chiropractic USA for quality care. To schedule an appointment with our chiropractor, call our office at 520-818-7788 today. Learn more about how our professional staff can help you live pain-free.